Thursday, December 18, 2008

27w 1d

i really need a new scale, a precise one in the house. just before i left for the doctor's office i weighed myself at 150 (no weight gain) then at the doctor's office i was 156!! i've already gained 20 pounds from my original weight and i still have 2 months of 'fattening up'. i look small, so i don't know where its all going. my blood pressure has been good and i've been hungry ALL DAY. hungry for sweet, salty, fruits, ice cream, whatever i can put my hands on. i blamed jake for it and the doctor laughed at me. he just said watch what you eat! sigh. i know i haven't been the best mommy this past month. so... i've been swearing to myself to eat better!

he is moving SO much more lately and he has been moving almost 24/7. (as i write this tho, he is sleeping. hah). he gave me a HUGE kick last night that made me wake up as i was nodding off to sleep while watching an episode of dinner: IMPOSSIBLE. i think he IS small. i haven't gotten any of that rib hurting stretches from him that i keep hearing from my friends who are due about the same time as me.

No comments: